Welcome to the Parents Zone
Here you will find various support services available to you. We will update the page regularly and aim to provide you with as much support as possible.
If you require any further information please get in touch with Mrs Hyland or Mr Reilly.
- Digital Resilience Toolkit for 6-10 year olds
- Child Safety on Fortnite – Parent Factsheet
- Support Services Contact List
- Liverpool Safeguarding Children Board – Helpful Websites for Parents and Carers
- Liverpool Safeguarding Children Board – Helpful Websites for Young People
- Advice for Parents – Extremism
- Advice for Parents – Cyberbullying
- NSPCC – Parents Under Pressure
- NSPCC – Domestic Abuse Recovering Together (DART)
- NSPCC – Caring Dads – Safer Children
- NSPCC – Caring Dads – Safer Children (Leaflet)
- NSPCC – Family Environment Drug Using Parents (FEDUP)
- Merseyside CDOP – Safer Sleep – 7 Minute Briefing
- Liverpool Safeguarding Children Board – Sexual Exploitation
Online Safety – External Resources
Please use this links below if you would like further information about key online safety matters.
Liverpool Promise – come2gether
Download: come2gether Leaflet 2017 (PDF)
Parental Involvement at St. Oswald’s School
We are very aware of the importance of parental involvement here at St Oswald’s and we love inviting parents and carers into school to share our learning. Last year we offered parents some fantastic opportunities to get involved in school life including; singing on a Christmas CD, extra-curricular activities such as parent/child guitar group, morning reading club, grandparent’s afternoon, arts and crafts workshops, games afternoons, parents vs children gameshows and much more!
This year we have exciting plans to continue our hard work with parental involvement and already parents have been busy celebrating creative week through Liverpool based singing and arts and crafts workshops with us. Reading club, after school clubs and activities, coffee mornings, fundraising events, school productions and an invitation to every parent in school from nursery to y6 to join their child in class to share their learning are just some of the great experiences and opportunities we offer parent and carers at St. Oswald’s Catholic Primary School.
The PTFA also contribute massively in arranging events such as school discos, Christmas fairs and shopping trips and other great events for children and parents. We would love even more parents/carers/grandparents to get involved in school life, so look out for upcoming events and come and share in our fantastic school life!
You can contact the School Nurse, Caroline Robinson, on 0151 296 7920.
Active Maths https://www.mathsoftheday.org.uk/?code=58ILC