All those families who have registered for free school meals should have received their letter and voucher eligibility.
If families have a child in Reception, Year 1, or Year 2 and you have not yet registered and you feel that you should be eligible, then please follow the link below and register now. Once registered your eligibility will come up on the school checker and we will be able to provide you with vouchers to exchange for food in the supermarket.
The vouchers are for each child for each week.
If you or your partner receive any of the following benefits you can apply for free school meals.
- Universal Credit – your household earned annual income must be less than £7,400 after tax and not including any benefits
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment Support Allowance
- Support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed part of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit – with no Working Tax Credit and your annual household income is no more than £16,190, as assessed by the Inland Revenue