To keep ourselves, friends, adults and family happy and safe, we:
- Listen and follow the advice of our grown-ups, particularly when we are moving around the school
- Wash our hands with soap and water when we arrive at school, at the end of the day, when we’ve used the toilet
- Stay at the desk we have been given and only leave it with permission from our grown-ups
- Use our own class equipment – we don’t share
- Do not bring toys, books, pencil cases or bags into school
- Only play with the children in our class bubble
- Try and keep 2m social distancing- no touching, hugging etc
- Only play games that follow the social distancing rules – we cannot play contact games
- Try not to touch our face, this includes our mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
- Always cover our mouth and nose if we cough or sneeze. We use a tissue if we can and wash our hands.
- Let a grown-up know if we have a problem
- Speak to a grown-up if we are worried about anything
- Tell a grown-up straight away if we feel unwell.
and when we are told to.
Download: Child Code Letter [PDF]